23 October 2006

Moonlight

Moonlight
With this song I return to reminiscence. This one was one of the first songs we made, although this version is a late one. The early one had no female vocals; actually, the first one had no lyrics at all. A nice environment of gothic lust combine with a little of ambient and metal (always).


(Music: Vidal/Melo)
(Lyrics: Sonia/Vidal)

“I am the veil of the night
A jewel that brights
Cold whispers in Your eyes
I feel the fire in the sky
Your dark desire…
… Wondering through the stars”

Desire!
My body is scratched by your sight
The scars are burning in my mind

“Lust”

The fire is consuming all
Thy veil is a lake
In wish I’d like to drown
My Soul
(Desire!”)
I wish the dark blue of thy body

“Feel me”

I’m mad!
How can I undress your delight?
Death shall feed my desire…

“How can you kiss the air?
My ethereal seduction”


“Dark is my enchantment”

A fragrant color

“Your soul inhales”

The mirror
The harmony

“My light body”

Thy madness…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A genialidade da primeira versão é intocável e imortal (se até lá não forem destruídas as cópias que andam por aí - e pela Madeira).
Esta nova versão é um trabalho memorável, pelo menos para mim e talvez para o Hugo.
É o fruto da vontade de criar... que naquele tempo foi algo de extraordinário e levado muito a sério.
Culpa de ninguém... por vezes não temos mão no que sentimos.
"Thy Madness"

Blogs

Visitors