08 October 2006

An Illusion Masquerade

<br />An Illusion Masquerade


Reminiscent of the pass…

This music has a few years and belongs to a collaboration between me and my friend Victor Hugo (Hail to thee, my friend). The lyrics in the music are not complete therefore, in the lyric below, the parts that do not exist in the song are in italic.

Hail to Metal, Into Glory Ride!

“This is me
A long black veil
You reach death
And now you love with me”

Now!
I see your aura
Fading into my soul
With blue traces
Slow…
Dancing with you

“Naked night”

My passion masquerade
I’m desperate
An immortal feeling
Visions of thee

“Flow…
By the dream
You know this is true
An that there’s no coming back”

”I need you…
I need you to survive!”


I’m falling
Into a realm of insanity
Noisy voices whispers the fear…
… The fear… The FEAR!!!

Your eyes, your hair, your mouth
A purple vision
An Illusion Masquerade

A bright light
I’m feeling lost… Into blue
I feel the loss
I feel the sadness…
… The sadness…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hail.
A culpa foi da Vamperótica. Uma ilusão tal que me fez escrever parte da letra e música; que por momentos fez de Lisboa o meu ermo... grandes memórias tenho dessa cidade assombrada.

Victor Hugo