09 June 2007

Warmth

I’m warmed by Fire
In a natural desire
For what I’m seeding
The destiny is grieving

In mirrors of sapience
Through life’s decadence
The fulfillment of the universe
Under lightings of greatness

The starvation of thunders
In clouds
that slumbers
Diving in the crepuscular obscure
Carving their souls with nature

For the whispers are growing
And the rain is loading
The drooling
of the mist
In lascivious bliss

I’m warmed by Ice
As a deviant spice
For I have endure
The stars moor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estamos a gostar! A veia poética está a dar outra vez sinais de vida... a despertar de uma sonolência torpe em termos de criatividade aqui pelos lados do Tenebrarum... é aproveitar o Momentum.

Beijos
J.

Anonymous said...

Lá está a veia latejante do verme poético a bater contra as paredes do teu crânio. Diz-me: É doloroso?

Abraço

Aquilus said...

Então não!?

Parecem enxaquecas migratórias.
Devo estar em época de acasalamento!!
lol

Abraço