17 December 2007

Rain

(As) I walk amid the river
Where my soul drowns in tears

I face the agony foretold

And the rise of all my
fears

For all is over
I know it inside

My veins have cover

The rise of my pride

Your ghost lingers
Beckoning my soul to rest

Grasping fingers

Commanding my breath

I pray to the scents
To diffuse my thought

All lines prevents

What your memory brought

Sustaining the darkness
Inside the cold
Constraining the sadness
And what she holds

Never again in this horrid veils
Shall your essence lack in my veins
Clouds conjured by moonlight
The rain will fragment the night

Bring me the water in which I flow
Carry the pain to where I grow

Leave me my soul for that I know

Darkness reborn in me to slow

Send me the rain
Unleash all my pain

Break through
the barrier
Of joyful disdain

Crying the loneliness
The eyes succumb
Reaching the holiness
Ad-infinitum

No comments: